State-of-the-Art Cleaning and Ease of Use Enclosed sink and work surface with Hood Door
- Stainless-steel tank and delivery tube for years of service.
- CE and Factory Mutual Approved on popular models
- Safety Switch terminates cleaning cycle when lid is raised
- Operator has minimal exposure to solvent; cleaning is "hands-free". Solvent pail is kept inside cabinet
- Built-in vent available for automatic fume extraction
- Wash Solvent is reused until dirty
- Dirty Solvent can be recycled. ABTM offers a family of Solvent Recyclers.
- Tank and Sink: Automatic Cleaning Tank & Manual Wash Sink
- Guns & Pots Cleaned Automatically: Two
- Hose Cleaning: Optional
- No. of Swirl Action Jets: 14
- Tank Size: 17.25 x 13.5 x 14.25" (WDH)
- Air Consumption: 2 CFM - 58 litres per minute
- Output: 3 US Gal / 12L per minute at 85 PSI (5.8 kg/cm2)
- Automatic Cleaning Cycle: Wash, Air Flush, Clean Rinse (100cc) and Air Flush, Hands Free Foot Pedal Operation
- Enhanced Manual Cleaning: Flow Through Brush & Clean Solvent, Flexible, Spigot activated independently by separate Foot Pedals
- Combo Ready: Yes (for connection to "EP2" Series solvent Recycler)
Ships by truck freight. Forklift required at time of delivery,If no Forklift is available you can request a liftgate for an additional charge.