An auto body stud gun welder is the perfect tool for when you need to straighten metal and pull dents. With features like low-heat transformers that pack a powerful punch, lightweight ergonomic designs and fully stocked kits and accessories to go along with the stud gun itself, the tools we carry at Auto Body Toolmart are ideal for comprehensive repairs.
There are several different brands of stud guns available through our warehouse. Some of the more popular options include Uni-Spotter, Magna-Spot and Steck, just to name a few.
Within the Uni-Spotter line, one of our most popular tool kits is the Uni-Spotter Starter Kit Plus, which includes everything you need to bang out unsightly dents, such as a starter welder, welding studs, stud welding tip and deluxe slide hammer. Uni-Spotter also sells studs separately if you need to restock your supply.
Magna-Spot offers an Entry Plus Stud Welder Kit that reduces the chances of burn-through, as well as a Motor Guard Magna-Spot 1000 Kit for easy, immediate use and one of the most user-friendly grips out there. And for improved control when removing dents, check out the Stud Buddy, which is a popular customer favorite.
No matter which brand of stud gun you prefer to use, you'll also find that we stock several different options in studs, replacement tips and wire bundles. This makes it easy for you to access all the supplies you need in one convenient and affordable location.High-Quality Auto Body Stud Guns and Welder Accessories
At Auto Body Toolmart, we believe in supporting small businesses and individuals interested in automotive repair and restoration. Whether you've been in operation for decades or are just learning the trade, you'll find that our stud guns and accessories provide everything you need to complete the job.
And with great shipping, quality customer service and manufacturer warranties you can count on, you'll soon discover that you don't want—or need—to buy your automotive tools anywhere else!
Dent Fix Uni-Spotter Studs - 2.6mm - DF-26V• 2.6mm for heavy pulls
• Specially designed for heavy-hit areas
• Copper coated for conductivity and corrosion resistance$17.60
Uni-Puller Stud & Claw Lever - 7600-01• Steady controlled pulling in all directions on all surfaces
• Capable of pulling multi-bend uni-wire and multiple tabs
• Extended 17" steel lever arm with 3 lever point settings$70.99
Dual-Spotter Deluxe Aluminum & Steel Dent Pull Gun• Dent Pulling Solutions for Steel & Aluminum Panels
• Hand-held gun has adjustable output power
• LED display and 15' torch cable$1,999.00
PDR Glue Pulling Kit - 7570• Premium quality complete paintless dent repair glue pulling system
• Works on panels where conventional tools will not reach
• No holes to drill, no interior panels to remove$376.99
Uni-Vac Dent Puller• Suction cup slide hammer
• Great for bumper and panel pulling
• Perfect for quick repairs on painted surfaces$226.99
Uni-Spotter Starter Kit Plus - 4550• Overload protection
• Stud ease chuck
• Great entry level kit$277.99
Uni-Spotter Eliminator Adapter with Stud Ease Technology - 1045• Easy and quick welding of studs
• Pulls out studs precisely
• Use with the Uni-Spotter Stud Welder$62.99
Shrink Tip for HS-4550$19.99
Replacement Tip for HS-4550$19.99
Uni-Clamp - 1080• Designed to progressively pull heavy hits on structural repairs
• Each stud takes up to 500 lbs. of pull
• By tightening and loosening the screws, the pull can be controlled to only pull on the low spots of the dent$123.99
H&S Auto Shot Uni-Wire Kit• Most complete Uni-Wire kit available
• Fits any Uni-Spotter welder$265.99
Uni-Spotter Studs - 2.2mm• For regular sheet metal damage, panel repair
• Easily removed from the surface after repair is complete
• Preferred stud to use with slide hammers$22.99