The environmentally-friendly Uniram Economy Solvent Recycler helps in making used solvent ready for use again. The solvent becomes clean and distilled so that it can be used repeatedly. This keeps a check on the expenditure incurred on solvent purchase. Another advantage of recycling solvents is that it reduces the cost of waste disposal. Use this solvent recycler with paint thinner, heptane, lacquer thinner, gun washer solvent, toluene, acetone, xylene, isopropylalcohol, and methanol to reduce waste.
This equipment is certified to UL Standard 2208 and CSA Standard 22.2 No. 30 and No. 88, which qualifies it for use in hazardous and non-hazardous locations. It is self-diagnostic and features several safety programs built into its system. It enables operational control and continuous monitoring by microprocessor. There is a pressure lid and cover system that will avoid building up pressure above 1.0 PSI. The display features LEDs to indicate that the device is on and it allows six temperature settings.
Key Features of the Uniram Economy Solvent Recycler:
- Automatic shut off
- Distillation by condensation and vaporization
- Heats directly
- Sealed electric element with sound insulation
- Cabinet made of polished stainless steel and is resistant to corrosion
- Full set with three disposable tank liner bags and a lid gasket
- Microprocessor controls work flow
- Safety certifications - UL Standard 2208 and CSA Standard 22.2 No. 30 and No. 88
- Tank Capacity: 5.0 US Gallon (20 liters)
- Speed: 5.0 US Gallon in about 4 hours
- Solvent Transfer: Manual
- Power Supply: 220/240V, 1500W, 6.5A
- Heater: 1500W
- Display: LEDs indicate power on, heating and cooling phase
- Dimensions: 43 cm W x 43 cm D x 107 cm H
- Weight: 59 kg
Ships by truck freight. You will be contacted with final shipping charges. Forklift required at time of delivery,If no Forklift is available you can request a liftgate for an additional charge.