Transtar Urethane Grade Reducer
• Choose fast, medium or slow speeds
- Tech Sheets
Transtar Urethane Grade Reducers are designed to be used with Transtar Urethane Primers and Clearcoats. These reducers can be used with virtually any brand of primer, basecoat or clearcoat that requires a urethane grade reducer. Reducers are suitable for overall and spot/panel refinishing to produce a brilliant gloss and superior leveling.
- Size: Quart or gallon
- Actual V.O.C.: 7.4#/gal (895g/l)
- Regulatory V.O.C.: 7.4#/gal (895g/l)
- Color: Clear
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Speed: Fast, Medium or Slow
- Medium Temp. Range: 65 - 80° F(18 - 26°C)
- Fast Temp Range: 60-70°F
- Slow Temp Range: 75-90°F
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.