Give your workshop the very efficient, OTC 10-Ton Stinger Collision Repair Kit. This set includes a single-speed hydraulic hand pump, hose, and ram. The components snap in place to give you quick setup for pushing, pulling or spreading the force. If you are a collision expert, then this collision repair kit is an essential in your workplace. The collision repair kit is a must-have for a variety of auto body, construction, and frame repair jobs.
Why is a collision repair kit essential?As part of the national movement toward better auto safety, the last few years have seen the rise of the crumple zone in vehicles. These are areas in the vehicle designed to be crushed and crumpled in the event of a collision. This zone permits extensive vehicular damage, even in a low-speed collision, as the crumple zone absorbs the energy of the impact, which could otherwise be conducted to you and your passengers. To restore your vehicle back to factory condition, it is crucial to use the help of a collision expert.
What is included?
- Hydraulic pump
- Hose and ram with 6" stroke
- Ram flat base
- Extension tubes (4)
- 1/2-ton spreader
- Tube coupling
- Ram toe
- Wedge head
- Serrated saddle
- Flex head
- Plunger toe
- 90° wedge head
- Storage case with wheels
Key Features of the OTC 10-Ton Stinger Collision Repair Kit:
- Single-speed hydraulic hand pump and ram with 6" stroke
- Interchangeable industry standard couplers
- The extension tubes come with a snap together design to allow easy assembly
- Sturdy extension tubes hold up in even the toughest situations
- The pump is fitted with an automatic overload system that protects the pump against equipment damage
- The 1/2-ton hydraulic spreader tool comes with a 2" jaws that spread from 5/8" to 3-3/8"
- Includes a sturdy plastic case
- Carries a two-year warranty
- Weight: 78 lbs