The 3M Marson Platinum Plus Premium Gold Lightweight Filler is a stain-free, tack-free, super premium lightweight filler. This product has a smooth, creamy texture that provides perfect adhesion to steel, aluminum, fiberglass, cured Epoxy, primers, E-Coat, and SMC. You can use this product under a base coat or the clear coat systems. With its unique creamy and smooth texture, it is extremely easy for you to apply this filler on surfaces. The 3M Marson Platinum Plus Premium Gold Lightweight Filler contains the special adhesion promoter Z-216, which makes it unnecessary to sand down to bare metal, unlike other fillers.
The one gallon can includes a crÃ¨me hardener. You can now repair surface imperfections on your auto body, industrial or architectural surfaces with ease and perfection. The 3M Marson Platinum Plus Premium Gold Lightweight Filler requires only a 20 minute cure time to help you sand sooner. This product is vacuum processed to make it pin hole free. The silky texture makes it easier for you to sand.How to prepare the surface before using this product
How to use the 3M Marson Platinum Plus Premium Gold Lightweight Filler-01131
- You may have to clean the repair area using water and soap, followed by a wax and grease remover
- Sand the surface as necessary before the application of the product.
Key Features of the 3M Marson Platinum Plus Premium Gold Lightweight Filler:
- Mix the body filler and cream hardener thoroughly, to a uniform color
- Gel time/setting time is approximately 3-5 minutes @ 75Â°F (24Â°C) using 2% hardener as prescribed
- Spread the filler on the mixing board, ensuring that there are no air bubbles during mixing
- Stain-free, stack free and pinhole free
- Best adhesion to aluminum, steel, and many more substrates
- Use below a base coat/clear coat
- No need to sand down to bare metal because of special adhesion promoter
- Smooth creamy texture
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US. Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
Write a Review
spreads awesome sands ...
By david shaw on Dec 14, 2016