RTT Col-Met Crossdraft Value Paint Booth 8191
- Tech Sheets
When you are looking for a precision made, affordable and practically designed paint booth in your auto body shop, the Col-Met Crossdraft Value Paint Booth can be your best bet. Compliant with OSHA and NFPA regulations, this value paint booth boasts an 18 gauge galvanized panel construction for great strength. Designed to provide enough space for accommodating large vehicles, this crossdraft paint booth is simple to install and configure.
The crossdraft style ensures optimum air flow, while the exhaust fan pulls clean air through the entire workspace. It releases the exhaust at the back side of the booth. The value paint booth is designed to save space and work economically. With a filtered air enclosure, they make it affordable for operations where space is a constraint. It allows fresh air to get inside through the product entry doors and move through the work area where the back of the paint booth filters it.
Key Features of the Col-Met Crossdraft Value Paint Booth:
- Heavy Duty Construction: 18 gauge steel quality construction for durable performance
- Quick Installation: precision punched panels and support equipment enable quick nut and bolt assembly
- Rigid Reinforcement: thanks to a structural steel construction
- Great Quality Doors: windowed doors pre-hung in a heavy-gauge galvanized steel frame make installation easy and enable personnel access
- Bright Illumination: employs four-tube, 48" long, 32-watt fluorescent light fixture bulbs
- Easily Accessible Bulbs: included with the paint booth
- Compliant to Quality Standards: paint booth meets or exceeds NFPA and OSHA regulations
The Paint Booth Includes:
- One 24" Tubeaxial Fan - rated for 9,500 SCFM exhaust @ 1/2" SP; powered by a 3 HP ODP type motor
- Six Light Fixtures - Four tube 48", 32 WATT fixtures mounted behind clear tempered glass panels, UL rated for their intended use & placement
- One Filtered Product Door - Equipped with 16 Tacky Intake Filters 20" x 20" and 20" x 20" exhaust filters, sweep seal and hardware
- One Personnel Access Door - 30" x 84" comes equipped with latch, handle and window
- Additional accessories may be required depending your specific needs
- Inside Booth Dimensions: 13'W x 8'-6"H x 22'-6"D
- Approx. Booth Overall Dimensions: 13'-4"W x 9'-7"H x 25'-4"L
- Made in the USA
Ships by truck freight. You will be contacted with final shipping charges.
Forklift required at time of delivery.
Our Paint Booth DVD walks you through differences between the different booth models and will help you select the correct booth for your painting needs.
Call Toll Free to speak to a Paint Booth Specialist: (800) 382-1200