The Vise-Grip Locking Panel Clamp is a 9" tool that enables quick clamping and alignment of auto body panels. This clamp is made of high-quality heat-treated alloy steel and provides optimum toughness and long lasting performance. The bottom jaw of this original locking panel clamp slides in a straight-line motion. The screw is adjustable and gives exacting pressure. Turning the adjustment screw helps in altering the jaw opening and clamping pressure. It remains adjusted for future use too.
The guarded release trigger is designed for unlocking quickly and shields the clamp from unexpected release. With a full lifetime warranty, Vise-Grip is free from defects in material and workmanship for the entire life of the tool.
Key Features of the Vise-Grip Locking Panel Clamp:
- 9" locking panel clamp enables quick clamping and alignment of auto body panels
- Top quality alloy steel construction provides solid toughness and durability
- Adjusting screw provides exacting pressure
- Turning the adjustment screw changes jaw opening and clamping pressure
- Guarded release trigger ensures safety while at work
- Size: 8" / 200m
- Throat Depth: 1-3/4" / 44 mm
- Jaw Capacity: 3/8" / 10mm
- Jaw Depth: 3-1/8" / 78 mm