USC Fiberglass Resin is a premium grade polyester resin. It is designed for use with fiberglass mat or cloth torepair and restore as well as create custom molded automotive designs. USC Fiberglass Resin is fast curing,tack free, waterproof and impact resistant. Its heavy formula wets out mat and cloth quickly and providesexcellent workability.
- Thicker viscosity for less running and sagging
- Better wetting and coating of fibers
- Fast curing. Tack free
- Waterproof and impact resistant
- Liquid hardener included
- Use with fiberglass mat or cloth to repair rust-outs, holes, tears and cracks. Ideal for custom molding.
- Substrates: steel, fiberglass, wood, gel coat
- Available sizes: quart or gallon
- Appearance as Packaged: Amber Opaque Liquid
- VOC 402 g/l
- 1.6 g/l loss upon cure
- Weight Per Gallon (Density): 9.2 pounds (Average)
- Maximum Recommended Thickness (sanded): 1/8"
- Viscosity @ 77° F 850 cps (Average)
- Gel Time @ 77° F: 9.0 – 15.0 minutes
- Shore "D" Hardness Values @ 24 hours: 65-75
- Sanding Time @ 77° F: 60 minutes (Average; depends on thickness of mass)
- Maximum Heat: 200° F for 30 minutes
Prep, Mixing, Application & Cleanup Instructions
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Toluene which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.