If you are looking for a specialty collision repair expert, then your search ends with the USC All-Metal Premium Aluminum Filled Auto Body Filler. This metal filler from USC is a pioneer in aluminum-filled filler compounds. With more than 55 years of wonderful work in the automobile industry, USC has carved a niche for itself and raised the bar in the manufacturing of repair, refinish, aesthetic and accessory products. You can call this all-metal aluminum filler a feather in its cap.
What makes this aluminum filled all-metal body filler a must-have in any repair shop's stock of supplies? It has some attributes that make it a favored choice. Aluminum auto body filler does not corrode and sticks well to galvanized aluminum and steel. While it performs metal with metal repair, it still lets you work on the overhaul like any premium body filler.
This aluminum filled repair compound helps repair broken parts easily and restores them to the quality you desire. Hence, it is a viable choice for classic automotive repairs and restoration jobs. Some other features that make it user-friendly are that it is waterproof, drill and tap friendly, and suitable for powder coating and drilling or tapping.
Some of the typical substrates you can use it for are steel, fiberglass, aluminum, 2K primers, zinc coated steel, aged and sanded OEM topcoats. The aluminum filler is suitable for filling and repair of bodywork like dings, dents, rust, small holes and hail damage up to ¼".
To use the All-Metal filler, you must clean the surface of any wax or greasy buildup, mix filler with liquid hardener to room temperature, and stir it. Apply a thin layer to the surface with a plastic spreader and press well to glue the filler to the part you are repairing.
If you want to powder coat this filler, you must mix liquid hardener at the ratio of 2% by filler weight for that perfect job. The USC All-Metal Premium Aluminum Filled Auto Body Filler is the answer to accomplishing repair and refinishing jobs with precision and a lot of ease.
Key Features of the USC All-Metal Premium Aluminum Filled Auto Body Filler:
- Rustproof and Waterproof: helps improve workability of the filler and ensures durable performance
- Remarkable Adhesion Quality: to materials such as wood and metal
- Versatile Use: can be tapped or drilled as necessary
- Spreads Easily: for improved adhesion between two surfaces
- Liquid hardener included**Make sure you select your FREE hardener in the cart
- VOC Packaged: 265 g/l
- Applied: 1.8 g/l
- Appearance as Packaged: Metallic Silver
- Weight Per Gallon (Density): 11.0 pounds (Average)
- Maximum Recommended Thickness (sanded): 1/8"
- Viscosity @ 77°
- F 60,000 - 80,000 cps (Average)
- Gel Time @ 77°
- F: 2.0 – 3.0 minutes
- Shore "D" Hardness Values @ 24 hours: 70-80
- Sanding Time @ 77o F: 15-20 minutes
*This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.