The USC AG47 Lightweight GRIP Filler is formulated to grip chemically to galvanized metals, bare steel, aluminum, and other metal surfaces, thanks to the use of Z-TEK Adhesion Booster technology. It is an advanced resin that provides a very smooth flow and exceptional wetting to result in smoother surfaces. Use it for filling and repairing bodywork up to 1/4" such as scrapes, scratches, dents and hail damage.
The INVISX Micro-Perfecting Surface Technology makes sure that pinholes are removed, and application time is reduced. This formula cures fast and minimizes the use of sandpaper and cycle time. Built with functionality and precision in mind, this filler promises exceptional performance and convenient use.
Key Features of the USC AG47 Lightweight GRIP Filler:
- Stain resistant, tack and clog free
- Boosts adhesion to metals, galvanized body panels, steel, and aluminum
- Results in a smooth finish due to INVISIX Micro-Perfecting Surface Technology
- Easy to sand
- Ultra-smooth flow and exceptional wetting
- Save time and minimize pinholes
- Reduces cycle time with quick curing formula
- 1 gallon can
- Appearance as Packaged: Silver-Gray
- VOC Packaged: 205 g/l
- Applied: 0.8 g/l
- Weight Per Full Gallon (Density): 9.0 pounds (Average)
- Maximum Recommended Thickness (sanded): 1/4"
- Gel Time @ 77°F: 3.5 - 4.5 minutes
- Sanding Time @ 77°F: 15 minutes
- Catalyst Required: Benzoyl Peroxide
- Tack Free Time: 10 - 15 minutes
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Methanolwhich is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.