- Tech Sheets
Use the U-Pol System 20 Hardeners in conjunction with all SYSTEM 20 2K coatings. This premium quality isocyanate hardener is clear, and you can use it easily with clearcoats, without worrying about discoloration of the finish. The System 20 Hardener is available in three different speeds and three sizes to meet your specific needs. Different speeds for spot and panel repairs are essential depending on the climatic conditions.
Types of Hardeners
- Fast Hardener: is suitable for panel and spot repairs. It is ideal for use with all 2K primers and clearcoats. The fast hardener is stable and cures rapidly. It is well-suited for single panel work.
- Standard Hardener: works well for larger repair jobs and multiple panel work. It helps give exceptional flow-out and can be used along with all 2K primers or clearcoats. It is a stable formula and cures quickly too.
- Slow Hardener: is great for larger repair jobs, re-sprays, commercial vehicles and for use at higher temperatures.
It is essential to use this hardener at specific ratios as prescribed. S2030, S2032, and S2033 must be mixed at 3:1, 4:1 or 5:1 when used with primers. For use with clearcoats, they must be mixed at 2:1, 3:1 or 4:1 ratio. Mix them with solid colors in the ratio of 2:1. System 20 hardeners cannot be used on their own and should always be mixed with a U-Pol clearcoat, solid color, or primer. These 2K isocyanate hardeners have a shelf life of 9 months in unopened containers. Lids must be replaced after each use.
Key Features of the U-Pol System 20 Hardeners:
- Top quality 2K isocyanate hardener for use with 2K urethane coatings
- Clear texture for use with clearcoats without discoloration
- Available in different speeds for spot and panel repair as per climatic conditions
- Available in 3 speeds: Fast, Standard, and Slow
- 3 sizes of cans available: 250ml, 1 liter, and 2.5 liters
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Ethylbenzene a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.