Uni-Spotter Deluxe Stud Welder Kit is a high-performance stud welding kit that works well for any garage or auto body shop. With a powerful transformer, the welder kit operates efficiently even under high demand applications.
The 9000 Deluxe features STUD EASE technology. The technology is helpful in holding the stud securely in the welder regardless of the direction of the welder, even when pointed downwards. The kit comes with a five-year warranty.
What does the kit contain?
- 9190 Deluxe Welder: The powerful 9190 Deluxe Welder is 100 volt and comes equipped with a built-in overload relay. This helps in protecting the transformer from overheating. The trigger is mounted in the handle for easy access.
- 1001 Flexpert Welding Studs: The 2.2 mm copper coated studs provide easy welding and removal when the process of pulling is over. It is the preferred stud for use with slide hammers.
- 1002 Heavy Weight Studs: The 2.6 mm copper coated studs allow for heavier pulling.
- 1007 Shrink Welding Tip: The tip is designed for use when shrinking panels. The slightly convex design provides heat to panels without the fear of burning. You can even use this as a replacement for an oxy-acetylene torch when shrinking panels.
- 1016 Deluxe Slide Hammer: The 4-jaw collet helps in firmly holding the stud in place until you release it. The T-handle ensures a comfortable grip. The tapered head lets you tap the panel close to the stud.
- 1045 Eliminator Side-by-Side Adapter: This adapter is designed to help weld a series of studs that are close together. This increases the strength of the pull area.
- 1003 Body Side Molding Rivets: Allow you to return repaired panel back to original OEM design
- 1004 Stud Welding Tip: Can be used with all studs up to 2.6 mm
- 1005 Molding Rivet Welding Tip: This tip is designed to hold Molding Rivets (#1003) during welding
- 1095 Mini-Puller: This tool is designed to be used with lightweight panels. Posi-cam locking system allows you to easily grip studs for hand pulling
- 9129 Tool Box: Allows you to store securely all of the components of your 9000 kit
Write a Review
By Jarred Courville on Nov 18, 2009
By Jeff dannar on Oct 30, 2014