Recycle solvents and cut down solvent and waste disposal costs significantly with Uni-Ram Solvent Recycler. With a 5 gallon capacity, this solvent recycler helps make used solvent reusable by separating waste residue in a bag inside the distillation tank. This distilled solvent does not show any deterioration in cleaning efficiency and can be used repeatedly.
Some examples of solvents you can use in this recycling unit are gun wash solvent, acetone, paint thinner and MEK. Showing quick results, this solvent recycler processes fluids in a jiffy. It features a distinct tank construction made of aluminum for exceptional transfer of heat. This recycler has an LED display indicating heating and cooling phase. The microprocessor of the Uni-Ram Solvent Recycler controls workflow.
Key Features of the Uni-Ram Solvent Recycler:
- Makes solvents available on demand with on-site recycling
- Easy to use with minimal manual intervention
- Reduces the generation of toxic waste, thus bringing down operating costs
- Distillation of solvent and segregation of waste through evaporation and condensation
- Features a premium quality condenser with a motor driven fan
- Cabinet has a polished stainless steel construction, and is corrosion resistant for years of everyday use
- Heats directly without using any heating oil for a low-maintenance performance
- Heavy duty pump and knob activated timer automatically transfers 5 gallons of dirty solvent into the recycler tank. Another knob activated timer sends clean solvent out of the unit.
- LED display to show heating and cooling phase
- Electric heating element is sealed and offers good insulation
- Comes with three disposable tank liner bags and a lid gasket
- Offers self-diagnostics with a state-of-the-art microprocessor control system to keep a check on workflow
- Adheres to UL Standard 2208 and CSA Standard 22.2 No. 20 and 88
- Capacity: 5 US gal (20 L)
- Speed: 4-6 hours
- Weight: 130 lbs.
- Power Supply: 120 V
- Heater: 1,500 W
- Distillation Speed: 1.3 GPH
- Distillation Capacity: up to 15 gallons @ 3 cycles per day
- 20" W x 20" D x 44" H
- Made in the USA
Ships by truck freight. You will be contacted with final shipping charges.
Forklift required at time of delivery,If no Forklift is available you can request a liftgate for an additional charge.