Uni-Ram Hand Held UV Curing Lamp - UVM1040
Not Available For Purchase From Our Website.
Call For Pricing!
Ready to sand after 15 seconds.
Cures UV paint in 8-15 seconds at a distance of 3" (7.5 cm) from the curing surface.
Almost no heat.
- Fast and safe curing for Automotive repair and industrial finishes.
- Emits UVA, filters out harmful UVB and UVC.
- Sun glasses with UV Blocking Wrap Around are recommended for use with UVA.
- Tested on UV paint products from major paint manufacturers.
- The bulb is protected by a glass lens that is easy to remove and clean.
- Fan cools bulb for longer life.
- Lamp can be inserted at back of control box after use.
- Easy control with On / Off switch and a mechanical timer.
FOR USE ON ALL ULTRAVIOLET LIGHT CURABLE PUTTIES, FILLERS, PRIMERS, BASE COATS AND TOP COATS
- Curing Zone: 16" x 24" (400 mm x 600mm)
- Emitting Zone: 4.5" x 6"
- Curing Distance: 8-15 seconds at 3", curing zone is 4.5" x 6".
- 5-7 min at 12", curing zoneis 16" x 24".
- Voltage: 230 VAC, single phase, 50-60 Hz
- UV wavelength range: UVA (360-410 nm)
- Light Bulb wattage: 400 W
- Light bulb lifetime: 400 hours
- Storage temperature: -40 - + 80 degrees C
This item ships direct from the manufacturer and may require additional shipping time.