Quick Dry Rubberized Undercoat is a rapid-drying highly protective automotive coating for autobody interiors and underhood applications.
The Transtar Quick Dry Rubberized Undercoating is a quick drying formula for highly protective coating for automotive interiors and underhood applications. It prevents rust and abrasion and helps seal out dust and moisture. The coating shows exceptional adhesion to painted and unpainted panel surfaces. With a sound deadening quality, this black undercoating aids repair jobs.
The Transtar Quick Dry Rubberized Undercoating is 50 state compliant and adheres to all regulations for sale in Canada and the USA. This undercoating exhibits wonderful paintability, and it will not chip or crack in the long run. Use the rubberized undercoating for underbody applications as well as deck lids, truck interiors, and underhoods.
How to use the Transtar Quick Dry Rubberized Undercoating
- Prepare surface by cleaning it with a solvent to remove rust, dirt, and grease. Thorough cleaning provides best results.
- Hold aerosol or spray equipment in an upright position and spray 8-10 inches from surface, using steady and light strokes.
- Additional light coats will result in a better quality finish than one heavy coat
- Remove overspray with solvent.
- Suitable for top coating after an hour.
Key Features of the Transtar Quick Dry Rubberized Undercoating:
- Suitable substrates: painted or primed steel and aluminum wheel wells and frame rails
- Quick drying formula and easy to apply
- Superior paintability, does not crack or chip
- Does not sag or run
- Stays flexible even after drying completely
- Seals out fumes, dust, heat and cold
- Shows good resistance to abrasion
- Available sizes: Aerosol, quart and gallon can
- Size: Quart & Gallon
- Category: Undercoat
- Actual V.O.C: 2.7#/gal
- Regulatory V.O.C: 3.6#/gal
- Aerosol % V.O.C.: <40%
- Color: Black
- Shelf Life: 1 year
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.