Transtar Mul-Tie Adhesion Promoter & Tie-Coat
• Can be used under primers on flexible and rigid parts
• Use as a tie-coat between fresh or existing primer and color
- Tech Sheets
Use the Transtar Bond-Tec Mul-Tie Adhesion Promoter & Tie-Coat to improve the hold, durability, and look of different kinds of finishes. Even with tough plastics such as polypropylene or TPO, this coating works just fine. It can also be used on flexible and rigid plastic parts, under primers, or as an in-between coat between color or base coat and fresh or current primer. Aluminum or steel can also be clearcoated with the Mul-Tie Adhesion Promoter & Tie-Coat. PUR, PC, SMC, and thoroughly prepared coatings and primers are some other substrates on which the Transtar Bond-Tec can be applied.
Key Features of Transtar Bond-Tec Mul-Tie Adhesion Promoter & Tie-Coat:
- Enhances adhesion, appearance and durability of automotive finishes
- Can be used under primers on flexible and rigid parts
- Use as a tie-coat between fresh or existing primer and color
- Sold in 1 gallon cans, quart cans or 16 oz. aerosol
- Size: 1 Gallon can, 12.75 oz. Aerosol can, and Quart
- Color: Amber
- Shelf Life 1 Year
- Mix Ratio (by volume): Ready to Use
- Actual V.O.C.: 4.8#/gal
- Regulatory V.O.C.: 6.6#/gal
- MIR: <2.50
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.