The SEM High Build Primer Surfacer Aerosols provide a firm built superior adhesion and better flexibility. The fast drying primer surfacer helps in filling grind marks and can be used to correct sand scratches and other surface imperfections.
How to Apply?
- Clean the surface thoroughly before applying
- To apply to untreated steel, bare aluminum, and galvanized steel, you must sand the surface with 180-220 grit sandpaper
- To apply over pre-painted surface, we recommend that you featheredge with 80, 180,or 220 grit sandpaper
- Finish with 320 grit sandpaper on a random orbital sander.
- Clean thoroughly before applying the primer.
- To apply on top of body filler or putty, it is recommended that you sand using 180-220 grit sandpaper
Key Features of the SEM High Build Primer Surfacer Aerosols
- Provides firm build, superior adhesion, and better flexibility
- Works well on automotive metal, aluminum, urethane, and plastic
- Sands easily
- Available in White, Beige, Black, Gray or Rose color
- 20 oz. Aerosol can - 16 oz. volume
- Made in the USA
- Type: Aerosol
- Coverage: 11 sq. ft. at 2 mil DFT
- Coats: 2-3 medium wet
- Dry time: 1 hr
- Flash time: 5-10 min between coats
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.