The Rotabroach Sheet Metal Cutter Kit allows you to make precise cuts and holes in frame materials, sheet metal and plate stock made of stainless steel, aluminum or mild steel. It eliminates pre-drilling operations and also prevents chip clogging.
The Rotabroach Sheet Metal Cutter Kit comes enclosed in a plastic storage case for easy portability. This kit is useful in any operation that requires fast, rugged and superior cuts and holes, like custom building and detailing, aftermarket installations, rust-proofing and undercoating, and in body shops and frame straightening.
Key Features of the Rotabroach Sheet Metal Cutter Kit:
- Made of M2 high-speed steel
- Cuts through materials up to 1/4" thick
- 3 times faster than hole saws and twist drills
- Lasts three hundred times longer than hole saws
- All pieces come organized in convenient storage case
- Made in the USA
- (1) 5/16" cutter
- (1) 3/8" cutter
- (1) 7/16" cutter
- (1) 1/2" cutter
- (1) 9/16" cutter
- (1) 5/8" cutter
- (1) 3/4" cutter
- (1) arbor
- (2) pilots
- (1) adjusting wrench
- (1) instructions
- (1) Storage case
- Weight: 12.8 oz.
- Dimensions: 7.9" x 12.1" x 1.4"