to a commercial business address within the 48 Contiguous United States.
The Ranger RimGuard Tire Changer-R745 is a tire-changer that is extremely simple to use and can be operated even by entry-level users. It is a rigid tower tire machine that can be handled easily and can cope with heavy workloads. It has a strong body, rigid 45mm hexagonal vertical shaft, and a hardened-steel horizontal outrigger support arm, meant to eliminate flex during all tire service procedures. This will help reduce damage to pricey wheels. With a long list of time-saving features and a powerful pneumatic optional assist helper, you can safely mount low-profile performance tires and wheels with very little effort.
High-Torque Electric Turntable: Has increased speed and reversible direction for quicker removal and installation of tires. The controlled speed allows the low profile and run-flat beads to relax, thus reducing the risk of damage.
- Enhanced Bead Breaker Arm: The rugged box frame construction increases mechanical strength and assures dependable service and performance. The rubber bump-stop reduces shock loading, and reduces the stress on the pneumatic cylinder, guides, and other moving parts.
- Forged Steel Foot Pedal Levers: Durable and perfect for everyday use; offers precise and controlled operation.
- Sealed Tight: Get air-tight, dust-free, and contamination-proof protection for terminal leads, all main-lead electrical terminals, auxiliary switches, and motor enclosures.
- High-Pressure Polyurethane Pneumatic Tubing: Features mirror smooth, seamless bore for exceptional flow rates, high abrasion resistance, high burst tolerance, and maximum kink resistance.
- Specially Engineered Drive-Belt: Convex sidewalls distribute wear evenly while providing enough belt support for improved service life. The flex-bonded cords and flex-weave covers easily resist the impact of oil, heat, ozone, weather, and aging.
- Maintenance-Free Gearbox: Large oil and grease reservoir helps provide efficient heat dissipation and improved lubrication for durability.
- RimGuard Wheel Clamp: Durable, hardened, alloy-steel wheel clamps with internal and external multi-teeth jaws with vertical mounting bolts for simple and quick replacement.
- Up Front Controls: Ergonomic design and easy controls provide ease of use and efficient operation.
- Aluminum Pneumatic Cylinders: Reduce machine vibration and provide low-friction and long operation. Permanent lubrication provides extended life.
- Alloy Steel Mount and Demount Head: Unique shape allows you to perform all changing functions with the tool head in the same position. The micro-smooth tool head surface glides tire beads effortlessly during mounting and demounting procedures, causing less damage.
Forklift required at time of delivery.
If no Forklift is available, you can request a liftgate for an additional charge.
$100 Limited Access Fee for deliveries to schools.
Ships by Ground Only from manufacturer via Truck Freight. Next Day andamp; Second Day Air Shipping Not Available.