The Push Pin Pliers help remove plastic push pins with absolute ease without damaging the pins or the anchors. These specially designed push pin pliers are spring loaded to help you use them easily. The special vinyl grips add comfort and reduce hand fatigue even after long use. The plastic push pins found under the hood and in trunks are hard to access. The tapered end of these pliers provides easy access.
The tool is 9.5" long, which enables the pliers to access hard to reach areas. The sharpened hardened jaws of the Push Pin Pliers fit into the pin slot and under the center pin and lets you lift the center pin and pull the anchor in one single step. The Push Pin Pliers is a money and time-saving tool.
Key Features of the Push Pin Pliers:
- Helps in removing plastic push pins with ease
- Removes plastic push pins found under the hoods and in trunks without damaging pins or anchors
- The handles are designed to be spring loaded
- Handles are covered with vinyl grips that add comfort and reduce hand fatigue
- The pliers come with an overall length of 9.5"
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.