Dual Gas - Manual Switch
The 8001 Nitro-Fuzer® Nitrogen Plastic Welding System combines a simplified analog nitrogen welder with a traditional airless plastic welder. It is designed to be used with compressed air and a nitrogen bottle to make the strongest possible welds, or it can be used with the optional Nitrocell Nitrogen Generator for a limitless supply of nitrogen.
- Easy-to-operate controls
- Manual air-to-nitrogen switching Flow gauge for repeatability
- Automatic low-flow safety switch
- Precision flow control Compact, easy-to-handle welding torch gets into tight spots with no user fatigue
- Quick-change hose with integrated wires allows for field replacement in the unlikely event that the hose needs to be replaced.
- Integrated airless welder control to allow for repair of thermoset PUR
- Easily replaceable heating elements.
- 16ga Powder coated steel cabinet
- Cabinet mounted torch holster
- Automatic low-pressure power cut-off protection
- Shielded welder holster
- Fully-grounded, enclosed welder cabinet
- 200 watt airless welder element with ceramic core
- Connects to 120V power source
- 550 watt air/nitrogen heating element
- Nitrogen bottle regulator and hose
- Panel mounted fuse
- Made in USA
- Urethane Welding rods: 15 feet each of PP, ABS, LDPE, TPO, PA, & 4 ft PC round rods
- Organizer case w/ five profiles of natural PP welding rod