Dual Gas - Manual Switch
The 8001 Nitro-Fuzer® Nitrogen Plastic Welding System combines a simplified analog nitrogen welder with a traditional airless plastic welder. It is designed to be used with compressed air and a nitrogen bottle to make the strongest possible welds, or it can be used with the optional Nitrocell Nitrogen Generator for a limitless supply of nitrogen.
- Easy-to-operate controls
- Manual air-to-nitrogen switching Flow gauge for repeatability
- Automatic low-flow safety switch
- Precision flow control Compact, easy-to-handle welding torch gets into tight spots with no user fatigue
- Quick-change hose with integrated wires allows for field replacement in the unlikely event that the hose needs to be replaced.
- Integrated airless welder control to allow for repair of thermoset PUR
- Easily replaceable heating elements.
- 16ga Powder coated steel cabinet
- Cabinet mounted torch holster
- Automatic low-pressure power cut-off protection
- Shielded welder holster
- Fully-grounded, enclosed welder cabinet
- 200 watt airless welder element with ceramic core
- Connects to 120V power source
- 550 watt air/nitrogen heating element
- Nitrogen bottle regulator and hose
- Panel mounted fuse
- Made in USA
- Urethane Welding rods: 15 feet each of PP, ABS, LDPE, TPO, PA, & 4 ft PC round rods
- Organizer case w/ five profiles of natural PP welding rod
The Nitro Fuzer Plastic Welders are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase. Any part EXCEPT for the 6062ME Hot Air Heating Element found to be defective during the warranty period will be repaired or replaced free of charge when returned prepaid with a copy of the original invoice showing the date of purchase. An RGA (Return Goods Authorization) number must be obtained from Polyvance prior to any repair or return.