Accomplish constant velocity (CV) joint work on many Ford cars easily with the OTC Inner CV Joint Puller Tool. This tool enables pulling CV joints on 1986-current Taurus/Sable models and pulls other joints with hidden retaining rings as well. It has a slide hammer that will aid the removal of axle assembly from the transaxle, pricey aluminum transmission cases or other components without causing any damage. This handy fork type tool can be used effortlessly, pulling CV joints with hidden retaining rings and joints.
Key Features of the OTC Inner CV Joint Puller Tool:
- Easy to use tool
- Supports constant velocity or CV joint work on Ford vehicles
- Pulls CV joints on 1986-current Taurus/Sable
- Slide hammer removes axle assembly from the transaxle and aluminum transmission cases
- Does not cause damage to expensive car components
- Choice of purchase of the entire puller tool or the end fork only
downloads WARNING: This product can expose you to Titanium dioxide (airborne, unbound particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Material: Carbon Steel
- 17-1/2" Long Slide Hammer Extension
- Product Dimensions (Tool): 25.2" x 4" x 3.4"
- Shipping Weight (Tool): 8.1 lb
- Product Dimensions (Fork): 10.9 × 5.2 × 0.7 in
- Shipping Weight (Fork): 1.05 lb