Black Ice Waterproof (grits 1000 and finer) has been upgraded to an enhanced design which does NOT require extended soaking prior to use. The new Black Ice design works great wet or dry and gives the same cut no matter how you use it. If you prefer it wet, a spritz of water is all that's needed. Or, if you like to soak your paper, go ahead because Black Ice has curl resistance built right in so it stays flat and Black Ice will not deteriorate, no matter how long you leave it in the water.
Black Ice provides a super-fast cut and a consistent scratch pattern that's easy to buff out. Removing imperfections is a breeze and knowing there are no wild scratches is a relief. Plus, enhanced flexing ensures that the paper won't crack, even when it's folded over. The bottom line is that buffing is done in no time. You can be confident in the performance of Black Ice.
- Specially treated waterproof paper requires no soaking
- Paper will not deteriorate or curl
- Premium abrasive grain - fast cut, long life
- Ultra flexible backing resists cracking, tearing and wrinkles
- Advanced coating process provides a consistent scratch pattern and buffs out faster
- Grades P800B - 2000A
- 5-1/2" x 9" sheets
- 50 sheets per package