Mirka Mirlon Total Scuff Rolls
• Can be used wet or dry
• Use for feathering out, removing overspray in a blending zone and for spot repairs
Mirlon Total has been developed using Mirka innovative Total Coating Technology.
The new technology makes Mirlon Total extremely aggressive, although it is thinner, more open and flexible than its forerunner. The reinforced fibres make Mirlon Total both strong and durable. The dense scratch pattern makes the tension on the sanding surface smaller, optimising the painting result.
- New open design is thinner and more flexible than original Mirlon.
- Consistent coating of aluminum oxide (Very Fine 360) and silicon carbide (Ultra Fine 1500) abrasive grains provide uniform, dense scratch pattern.
- Very flexible product ideal for use on contoured surfaces.
- Manufactured by Mirka using latest technology for superior quality and performance.
- 4-1/2" x 10 yard scuff rolls
- Available grits
- Very Fine - Red (360)
- Ultra Fine - Gray (1500)