If you are looking for a versatile adhesive for your body shop or garage, try the Lord Fusor Plastic Panel Repair Adhesive (Heat Set). It can be used to repair body panels, hoods, decks, and doors..
This special adhesive can be used on different types of plastic components including Sheet Molding Compound (SMC), GTX (a polymer blend), fiberglass, Metton® products that are made of durable engineering plastic material, and carbon fiber.
Special features of the Lord Fusor Plastic Panel Repair Adhesive (Heat Set):
- Size: 7.1oz (210 mL)
- Easy sanding for a feather edge finish
- No residual bulls eyes and halos
- Work time is 40 minutes at 70°F (21°C)
- Clamp time is 3 hours at 70°F (21°C) and 10 minutes at 180°F (82°C)
- Sand time is 60 minutes at 180°F (82°C)
- Paint time is 60 minutes at 180°F (82°C)
- Comes with OEM approvals from Ford and GM for SMC panel repairs.
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Epichlorohydrin a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.