The Lord Fusor Metal Bonding Adhesive (Slow) is perfect for a variety of applications like panel bonding and weld bonding of quarter panels, rear body panels, roof panels, door skins, van side panels, and outer truck bed panels. It also works well in the installation and bonding of bare metals including aluminum.
The Lord Fusor Metal Bonding Adhesive (Slow) has a long open time for large panel replacements and provides protection against corrosion. This versatile adhesive can also be used in hot temperature conditions safely, and comes with the Lord Fusor Repair Products Lifetime Guarantee.
Key Features of the Lord Fusor Metal Bonding Adhesive (Slow):
- Long open time for large panel replacement
- Great for use in hot temperature conditions
- Provides guaranteed corrosion protection
- Bonding and installation of bare metals
- Panel bonding and weld bonding
- Color: Black
- Work Time @ 70°F: 70 to 80 min
- Work Time @ 90°F: 35 to 40 min
- Clamp Time @ 70°F: 2.5 to 3 hours
- Cure Time @ 70°F: 8 hours
- Cartridge Size: 210 mL / 7.1oz
- DCX: Weld bonding per 81-170-03005, meets MS-CD507, Sheet Metal Guide brochure 81-316-0610
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ?-Methyl styrene (alpha-Methylstyrene) which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Di-n-butyl phthalate (DBP)which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.