Prepare surfaces by removing all grease, grime, wax, and other contamination with the Klean-Strip Prep-All Wax & Grease Remover. Use this general purpose wax and grease eliminator before sanding and priming the surface.
Why Prep-All Wax and Grease Remover?
This quick-acting formula works on several automotive surfaces. Use it before sanding and it will extend the life of sandpaper. After sanding, you can use it again to clean the surface before the top coats are applied. Apply this wax and grease remover to eliminate old wax before you re-apply new wax. This will help promote an even, mirror-like finish.
How to use the Prep-All Automotive Wax and Grease Remover
- Take a clean, lint-free cloth and pour a generous amount of this automobile wax and grease cleaner on it.
- Cover the area properly with it.
- Let it be for about a minute and wipe dry with a clean cloth that is lint-free.
- Keep turning the cloth every now and then so that clean sides come in contact with the surface. Take another piece of cloth if required.
It is essential to note that this product is not compatible with all surfaces and may also be dependent on some conditions. It is advisable to test the product on a small, not so obvious space to confirm if you will get the result as desired and there will not be any damage. You must not use this grease and wax cleaner on freshly painted surfaces.
Adhere to the paint cure times before you use this product on top of paint coats. Room temperature or a little higher than that is ideal for the use of this product and you must avoid contact of the treated surface with direct rays of the sun and strong breeze.
You need to exercise caution when using this product since it is inflammatory in nature and may pose safety concerns if not used the right way. Refer to the Material Safety Datasheet to stay armed with safety information. This professional grade Klean-Strip Prep-All Wax & Grease Remover could be the ideal way to prepare any automobile panel or surface for coating or painting, so that it reveals a look as good as new after curing.
Key Features of the Klean-Strip Prep-All Wax & Grease Remover:
- Surface Preparatory Liquid: used before sanding and painting
- Versatile Use: apt for use on metals, fiberglass and plastic
- Quick Action: removes contaminants like wax, road film, tree sap and other stubborn grime in no time
- Physical State: Liquid
- Biodegradable: No
- Foaming: No
- Concentrate: No
- Boiling Point: 190 F - 410 F
- Flash Point: 52 F Method Used: Setaflash Closed Cup (Rapid Setaflash)
- Specific Gravity (Water = 1): 0.75
- Density: 6.25 LB/GL
- Vapor Pressure (vs. Air or mm Hg): <=11.5 MM HG
- Vapor Density (vs. Air = 1): > 1
- Solubility in Water: Insoluble
- Percent Volatile: 100 % by weight.
- VOC / Volume: 750 G/L
- Appearance and Odor: Free and clear, water white
- Available Pack Sizes: 1 Gallon or 13.5 oz aerosol can
**This item cannot be shipped to California** This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US. Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Toluene, which is known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.