Infratech's POWDER COAT CURING SYSTEMS generate higher temperatures, to cure standard 400°F powders without an enclosed oven. For industrial use, these portable, high-intensity systems are ideal for prototype work, maintenance and short run powder coatings. They are capable of curing powder on a variety of parts in the open air, which makes them a cost-effective alternative to batch ovens.
- High-temperature 6,000 watt portable unit offers powder coat curing capabilities
- Product achieves spot curing at low cost
- Cures adhesives, carbon fiber and Teflon
- Adjustable to over 6' high
- Horizontal or vertical rotation provides added versatility
- Focused 1' x 3' coverage area for spot curing
- Common industrial applications include curing for powder coatings, Teflon, carbon fibers and adhesives, as well as plastic forming and prototype work
- Volts: 240V
- Amps: 25A
- Single Head
- Width: 36"
- Weight: 50 lbs.