The Evercoat Super Build 4:1 is a high-build, two-component polyester primer surfacer with the patented 4:1 mix ratio technology. With exceptional filling capabilities, it helps you implement repairs on a host of substrates: rigid plastic, fiberglass, sheet molded composite, bare metal, e coat, aluminum, polyester filler and putties, and SMC. Apply it on properly sanded and cleaned bare metal.
Evercoat Super Build 4:1 has passed the ASTM B117 test for salt spray systems. It is compatible with waterborne paint systems and is also VOC-compliant. Take care not to use Super Build 4:1 on 1K primer systems. Since this has high build properties, you can use this repair expert for correcting light hail damage or wavy panels. You can also use a gravity feed spray gun to spray Super Build 4:1. Allow a flash time of 10 minutes between coats and it is ready to sand in two hours. Start by sanding with 180-grit sandpaper and progress to 220 or 320-grit sandpaper, as necessary.
Key Features of the Evercoat Super Build 4:1:
- Easy to mix, 4:1 ratio
- Holds down repairs well
- Works on several substrates: fiberglass, SMC, bare metal, aluminum, body filler or putty, and rigid plastics
- Can be applied directly on bare metal
- Exceptional filling capabilities
- Stays durable, long pot life
- Reduces waste
- Does not require epoxy or self-etch
- Appearance: Gray liquid
- Dry-Film-Thickness (DFT): 6.0 to 8.0 mils per coat
- Solids by Volume: 65 to 70%
- Solids by Weight: 70 to 75%
- Viscosity (Ready to Spray): 30 to 35 seconds in Zahn #3
- Coverage at 1 mil 100% Transfer: 1200 sq. ft. per US gallon
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.