The Equalizer KlingOn Rearview Mirror Adhesive Kit can permanently bond an old or new rearview mirror in a matter of minutes. Usually, the rearview mirror bracket buttons lose their adhesive properties due to a combination of humidity and heat. This can cause them to detach from the windshield. The Equalizer KlingOn Rearview Mirror Adhesive Kit is your answer to fixing a rearview mirror after damage.
What does this kit include?
- (1) 0.5 Fluid Oz. Bottle of Rearview Mirror Adhesive
- (1) 0.5 Fluid Oz. Bottle of Primer
The box can also be conveniently used as a bottle holder. The Primer bottle has a small brush attached to the inside cap. This will facilitate the application of the exact amount of primer and prevents waste.
How to use the Equalizer KlingOn Rearview Mirror Adhesive Kit?
- The glass and mirror bracket must be cleaned thoroughly
- Apply primer to the area where the bracket is installed and then brush primer on to the mirror bracket
- After the primer dries, apply two drops of adhesive to the bracket
- When ready, install the rearview mirror bracket. Be sure that you place it at the exact spot where you want it