Developed from daily use on hundreds of different vehicles.
Made of a proprietary grade of stainless steel.
- Most used size, perfect for slicing through wide bands of urethane.
- Works well in all places where you plunge cut or angle cut.
- Great for removing glass that is not broken.
- Its narrow width is more flexible, which puts less stress on the glass.
- Works well where the urethane is far below the glass, but there is a limited amount of vertical space inside the vehicle.
- Works well where the urethane is very deep below the dash.
Handle is made of aluminum and is a full 8-1/2" long (perfect for two handed operation).
Blade can be set into the handle at any depth from 3/4" up to 3-3/4" just by tightening the steel screw into the blade when you have set the blade at the desired depth.