Make your automobile refinishing jobs a breeze with the DeVilbiss StartingLine HVLP Painting, Priming & Touch-up Paint Gun Kit. The kit eliminates mottling and striping with metallic base coats and the DeVilbiss paint gun can produce exceptional color matches. The DeVilbiss line is known to undergo consistent research and development so that the products are innovative, and the results are professional.
The DeVilbiss StartingLine HVLP Painting, Priming & Touch-up Paint Gun Kit produces exceptional atomization of high-solids and clearcoats so that you get eye-appealing, glass-like finishes. This kit also works well on basecoats and coatings of low viscosity. Releasing paint evenly, it makes sure there is no dripping or splatter. Spraying basecoats or clearcoats, these guns are easy to adjust and operate. Cleaning is simple with the included gun cleaning brush.
The kit includes:
- Full-size automotive paint gun w/1.3mm fluid tip
- Touch-up gun w/1.0mm fluid tip
- Automotive primer gun w/ 1.8mm fluid tip
- Air adjusting valve and gauge
- Two 600 cc and one 130 cc cup
- Gun cleaning brush, gun wrench, air adjusting valve with gauge
How to setup the DeVilbiss StartingLine HVLP Painting, Priming & Touch-up Paint Gun Kit
- Attach cup to the gun and flush solvent through the gun to eliminate the oils
- Tighten the packing nut
- Turn fan and fluid needle controls counter-clockwise to open them fully
- If required, attach air adjusting valve with gauge and quick-disconnect to the air inlet. Then, you can attach the hose.
- Test the spray and adjust the air pressure, fluid flow, and fan size as needed Spraying from a distance of 6-8 inches is recommended.