The Chicago Pneumatic 1/4" Angle Die Grinder is a compact and easy to maneuver die grinder. The die grinder features a 1/4" collet and spindle size that provides excellent high-speed blending, porting, smoothing and deburring in confined places. This extremely popular tool comes with a 90-degree head that allows immense flexibility in tight quarters. The lock-off throttle prevents accidental start-ups. The speed regulator can be adjusted for precision control. The 0.5hp (370W) motor is rugged and energy efficient. With the square handle design, you can be assured of a solid grip.
The die grinder features a 1/4" and 6mm collet and has a 22,500 rpm free speed. The built-in air regulator has 5.5 cfm average air consumption, 22 cfm actual air consumption at load and 1/4" NPTF air inlet thread size.
Key Features of the Chicago Pneumatic 1/4" Angle Die Grinder:
- Has a compact, lightweight design that provides for easy maneuverability
- The 90-degree angle head provides better flexibility in confined areas
- Works well for high-speed blending, porting, smoothing, and deburring of confined areas
Actual Color May Vary on All CP Air Tools
- Collet size: 6mm / 1/4"
- Free speed: 22500rpm
- Power: 220W / 0.3hp
- Exhaust: Rear
- Length: 124mm / 4.88"
- Net weight: 0.45kg/ 1lb
- Noise level: 101.3db(A)
- Sound Power: 112.3db(A)
- Vibration (ISO-8662-13)/ 3m/s²
- Vibration α (ISO-28927-12) / 4.4m/s²
- Vibration K (ISO-20643): 1.9m/s²
- Average air consumption: 11cfm
- Actual air consumption: 22.048cfm
- Free speed air consumption: 22cfm
- Min. hose size: 10mm: 3/8"
- Air inlet thread size: 0.25"
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.