The Chicago Pneumatic 1/2" Impact Wrench is a heavy-duty impact wrench with a Dyna-Pact oil bath clutch. The impact wrench is designed to deliver a smooth operation with extended durability. It has a power regulator with a one hand push button operation to move forward or reverse. It has a handle exhaust with a 360-degree air inlet swivel, to ensure that there are no hose kinks.
The Chicago Pneumatic 1/2" Impact Wrench has four positive power settings, and can go up to full power even in reverse. It is a great tool to have for general repair, exhaust systems, body shops, and transmission work. This impact wrench provides great power at an economical price.
Key Features of the Chicago Pneumatic 1/2" Impact Wrench:v
- Dyna-Pact oil bath clutch
- Smooth operation and extended durability
- One hand push button
- Four positive power settings
- Full power in reverse
- Powerful and economical
- Handle exhaust with 360 degrees air inlet swivel
- Square Drive: 1/2"
- Working Torque Range: 25 to 310 ft. lbs.
- Maximum Torque: 425 ft. lbs.
- PSI: 90
- Speed: 8,400 rpm
- Weight: 5.13 lbs.
- Average Air Consumption: 3.75 cfm
- Actual Air Consumption: 15 cfm
- Air Inlet Thread Size: 1/4" NPTF
- Hose Size: 3/8"
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.