Mobile - Roll it to where you need it! Stores out of the way when not being used.
The Champ Grappler 10-Ton, 4-Clamp Mobile Frame Straightener has adjustable clamps for length, width and height for all kinds of vehicles. The tower on the straightener rotates for straight and angle pulls. You can store the frame straightener easily when not in use.
What is included?
- (1) Pulling Tower
- (1) #SHFU-B65425 Blackhawk 10 ton pump
- (1) #SHFU-B65442 Blackhawk 6" stroke 10 ton ram
- (1) #5030 - 6ft hydraulic hose
- (1) #5050 - Hi-Flo hose half coupler
- (4) Pinchweld assemblies
- (4) Wheel Stands
Why is Frame Straightener an essential part of your workshop?
As a collision specialist, you would already know that when a car is in an accident, the inner frame is damaged. It is necessary to correct the damage with a well-equipped frame straightener. A frame straightener uses hydraulics that gives torque and leverage to bring the smashed-up frame to its original factory condition. The towers on the frame straighteners rotate and move along the perimeter for angle and straight pulls without the need to remount the vehicle.
Along with auto safety come the crumple zone areas in modern vehicles that are designed to crush and crumple in a collision. There is extensive damage to the automobile even when it is a low-speed collision. The crumple zone protects the passengers by absorbing the impact of the energy.
Key Features of the Champ Grappler 10-Ton, 4-Clamp Mobile Frame Straightener:
- 4-Clamp 10-ton pulling system
- You can adjust the clamps for length, width and height for all types of vehicles
- Tower rotates for straight and angle pulls
- Stores easily when not in use
- Made in the USA with imported Blackhawk Pump & Ram