Branick Industries has over 30 years of experience in providing quality strut service tools. They supply the best equipment to handle a wide variety of suspension systems. The Strut Spring Compressor handles the heaviest coil over shocks on light trucks and SUVs, without the need for additional adaptors. It also has longer handles for extra torque.
The Branick Strut Spring Compressor has multi-position upper spring hooks that can be arranged for ultimate flexibility to fit factory coil spring configurations. It has a longer compression stroke that can even handle the Jeep KX Cherokee Trailhawk and an integrated structural ring guard. Whether long, short, narrow or angled, this compressor will get the job done. It has a maximum spring compression capacity of 3000 pounds. The mobile cart adds full mobility and a sturdy stand for the strut spring compressor.
Key Features of the Branick Strut Spring Compressor:
- Handles heavy coil over shocks
- Longer handles for extra torque
- Longer compression stroke
- High spring compression capacity
- Ultimate flexibility to fit factory coil spring configurations
- Cart sold separately
- Made in the USA
- Max. Spring Compression Capacity: 3000 lbs.
- Min./Max. Spring Diameters: 3.5 / 11.5 in
- Packaged Dimensional data: 18.5 x 20 x 43.63 in
- Shipping Weight: 100 lbs.
Ships by truck freight. You will be contacted with shipping charges before your order is processed.