The space-saving design of the 9,000 lb. capacity HD-9 is ideal for vehicle storage in residential garages or commercial buildings. It also doubles as a great service lift for smaller shops who still want to do a big business. No special foundation is required and the installation is a cinch.
FREE Shipping* in Continental USA.
All other will be contacted with shipping costs
before order is processed.
9000 pound lifting capacity
CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Freestanding design
Perfect for parking, storage and service
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Electric/hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1-1/4" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Customizable power unit location
- Removable approach ramps for additional drive-under clearance
- Longer approach ramps for low-ground clearance vehicles
- ETL Approved
- Lifting Capacity: 9,000 lbs. / 4,082 kg
- Overall Width: 110-1/4" / 2,800mm
- Outside Length: 174" /4,420mm
- Overall Length: 200" /5,080mm
- Height of Columns: 88" /2,235mm
- Runway Min. Height: 4-1/2" /114mm
- Max Rise: 70" / 1,778 mm
- Max Lifting Height: 74-1/2" /1,892mm
- Width Between Posts: 100-1/4" /2,555mm
- Runway width: 19" / 483mm
- Width Between Runways: 37-1/2" - 44-3/8" / 952 - 1,127 mm
- Length of Runways: 164" / 4.166 mm
- Min. Wheelbase @ Rated Capacity: 115" /2,921mm
- Min. Wheelbase @ 75% Capacity: 100" /2,540mm
- Min. Wheelbase @ 50% Capacity: 85" /2,159mm
- Min. Wheelbase @ 25% Capacity: 70" /1,778mm
- Locking Positions: 12
- Lock Spacing: every 4" /102mm
- Lifting Time: 45 sec.
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
- Additional $80 charge for residential delivery.
- Forklift required to remove Lift from delivery truck.
- $100 Limited Access Fee for deliveries to schools.
Ships by Ground Only from manufacturer via Truck Freight. Next Day and Second Day Air Shipping Not Available.