Free Shipping In Contiguous USA*
All others will be contacted before order is processed.
The Bend-Pak Blue Bullet Pipe Bender is designed to offer exceptional performance and provides great value for money. The design combines Bend-Pak's standard frame with a simple knee valve and degree plate. Despite a simple design, it stays sturdy through use.
The package comes equipped with quick release bending and end finishing dies, high-speed clampless swager, and an internal expander. There is a leg-operated control lever on the front so that the hands don't have to remain occupied. Flaring and expanding operations are carried out by two separate end finishing units at the back. This Bend-Pak pipe bender features a compact design and is run by an energy-efficient 5 HP motor. The degree plate located up front makes viewing easy.andnbsp;
The BB2 contains a filtered hydraulic system, solid steel heat-treated tooling, and a heavy-duty 4 GPM hydraulic pump. It has an updated computer card system available for all essential bend data for light trucks and vehicles manufactured since 1960.
The Package Includes:
- (1) 5" radius die for 3" pipe - 5R-300
- (1) pair of back shoes - BS-300
- (1) hinge adapter collar - HAC-300
- (1) solid expander - STED-300
- (1) quarter shoe - QS-300
Key Features of the Bend-Pak Blue Bullet Pipe Bender:
- Compact size
- Degree plate located up front makes viewing easy
- Quick release bending and end finishing dies
- Leg-operated control lever enables hands-free performance
- Two end finishing units for flaring and expanding
- High-speed clampless swager and internal expander
- 2.5" bending capacity (3" with optional 300-1 die kit sold separately)
- 4 GPM hydraulic pump
- 5 HP energy-efficient motor
- Tooling made of heat-treated tough steel
- Filtered hydraulic system
- Limited 2-year warranty
- Updated computer card system with bend data for light trucks and vehicles dating to the 1960s
- Available in two configurations – only Blue Bullet Pipe Bender and Blue Bullet Pipe Bender with Optional Die Package
- Bending controls:andnbsp;manual / knee lever
- Expander controls:andnbsp;manual / knee lever
- Frame style:andnbsp;1302 / double-ended expander
- Maximum bending radius:andnbsp;5" / 127 mm
- Minimum bending radius:andnbsp;3-1/3" / 89 mm
- Maximum tube capacity:andnbsp;3" / 76 mm / .095 wall
- Standard die pack (BB-2):andnbsp;1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-7/8", 2", 2-1/4", 2-1/2"
- Top cylinder working force:andnbsp;60,000 lbs. / 27,216 kg
- Hydraulic filter:andnbsp;canister
- Dimensions:andnbsp;42" x 62" x 31" / 1,067 mm x 1 mm x 787 mm
- Standard motor:andnbsp;5 Hp / 208 - 230 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 pH
- Shipping weight:andnbsp;1,264 lbs. / 573 kg
- Shipping dimensions:andnbsp;48" x 70" x 30" / 1,219 mm x 1,778 mm x 762 mm
- Additional $80 charge for residential delivery.
- Forklift required at time of delivery.
- $100 Limited Access Fee for deliveries to schools.
Ships by Ground Only from manufacturer via Truck Freight. Next Day and Second Day Air Shipping Not Available.