Powerful and Hard Hitting - 1,295 ft-lb and 1,400 blows per minute
The 1150 Killer Torque Twin Hammer Impact Wrench.
The sheer power and
performance of 1,295 foot-pounds (ft-lb) of loosening torque and 1,400
Blows Per Minute makes this the strongest hard hitting Twin Hammer ½
Impact Wrench on the market. A light weight all-black composite body
with a patented ergonomic AIRCAT handle. AIRCATs patented tuned exhaust
system gives this tool an extremely low decibel level of 89 dBa, with
no loss of power. The 1150 is assembled in the USA with a 2-year Parts
and Labor warranty.
The AIRCAT® "Killer Torque" 1150 contains a 15%
larger rotor and cylinder, giving this Twin Hammer
unequaled power than any 1/2" in it's class.
- Faster hard hitting impact (1,400 Blows Per Minute)
- Durable, Rugged and Reliable
- Recommended for all-around automotive torque applications
- The 1150 innovation, helps you do the job, more productively
- Power = 1,295 (ft-lbs)
- Loosening Torque
- Speed = 1,400 (BPM) Blows Per Minute
- Most Powerful 1/2 Twin Hammer in the market
- Ergonomically designed handle reduces operator fatigue
- Patented quiet tuned exhaust: 86 decibels
- Easy to operate flip lever for forward or reverse
- Working Torque: 200-950 ft-lb
- Blows per Minute: 1,400 BPM
- Average Air Consumption: 4.3 CFM
- Sound level: 89 dBa
- Air inlet: 1/4" NPT
- Air Flow Pressure: 90 - 120 psi
- The AIRCAT Killer Torque contains a 15% larger rotor and cylinder
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty Parts and Labor
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.