The AIRCAT® Aluminum "Extreme-Fleet-Truck" 1" Pinless Hammer is a distinct low wear pin-less hammer that carries the promise of reliability and exceptional hitting power. With a brushed aluminum motor housing, this impact wrench offers a reliable performance. It features a combined reverse and power management switch, and triple heat treated alloy steel hammer cage and anvil. The construction is sturdy and boasts a reliable bolt-on assist handle. Reposition the hammer case if required so that the side handle can be on the right side.
Key Features of the AIRCAT® Aluminum "Extreme-Fleet-Truck" 1" Pinless Hammer:
- Reliable and sturdy 1" impact wrench
- Brushed aluminum motor housing
- Low-wear pinless hammer provides solid hitting power
- Bolt-on assist handle
- Repositionable hammer case so that the side handle can be on the right side
- Triple heat treated alloy steel hammer cage and anvil
- Combined reverse and power management switch
- Square Drive: 1" x 8" Ext
- Bolt Capacity: 1-1/4"
- Maximum Torque: 2300 ft. lb.
- Free Speed: 4,500 RPM
- Impacts per Minute: 1100
- Operating Noise: 89 dBa
- Air Consumption: 16 CFM
- Rec Hose Size: 1/2"
- Air Inlet: 1/2" NPT
- Length: 26"
- Net Weight: 35 Lbs.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.