3M Windo-Weld Super Fast is a fast-acting adhesive/sealant used for flush mounted and bonded windshield or backlite and sidelite replacements. This black, odorless product is available in a 10 oz. cartridge. It is designed to cure quickly and has the capability to provide absolute strength to automotive glass replacement projects.
The medium-viscosity urethane adhesive is said to be very effective and among the best-quality products available on the market. It is best suited for replacing auto glass parts. The thick bond line provides an opportunity to apply the adhesive on non-structural body panels.
Key Features, Advantages and Benefits of the 3M Windo-Weld Super Fast:
- The product has the quick-curing property that allows you to get the work done in 10-15 minutes
- Non-sagging material offers better quality and life
- High bonding strength for longer lasting adhesion
- Offers an easy-to-use system, which makes it simple to apply
- Black, odorless product
- 10 oz. cartridge
How to Apply, Store and Handle the 3M Windo-Weld Super Fast:
- It is recommended to use this product for installing windshields, backlites, and sidelites as it uses a full or partial cutout installation method
- You should use dam or spacer block materials for full cutout installations
- It is recommended to use a triangular bead of urethane for best results
- You can use manual caulking guns for dispensing the product
- 3M has special applicator guns with an 18:1 ratio
- Store this product at temperatures ranging from 40°F - 75°F.
- Original, unopened containers have a shelf-life of 12 months when stored under the right conditions
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.