Bond mirror brackets to windshields permanently with the 3M Rearview Mirror Adhesive. This professional strength adhesive is a two-part structural acrylic system that works to professionally mount rearview mirrors. This user-friendly adhesive has a very simple application process that requires room temperature curing. The acrylic adhesive is resistant to vibration, impact, chemicals and moisture. The adhesive has a work time of 1-10 seconds.
Key Features of the 3M Rearview Mirror Adhesive:
- Helps in permanently mounting rearview mirrors
- Resists moisture, chemicals, impact, and vibration
- Has excellent low-temperature curing
- The adhesive is resistant and flexible to thermal cycles
How to apply the rearview mirror adhesive:
- With the help of a marker or masking tape, mark original mirror button position on the outside of windshield
- Remove mirror from mounting button
- Clean the leftover adhesive with glass cleaner
- Make sure that the surface is dry and clean
- Apply adhesive to both the button and marked area of the windshield
- Place mirror on glass and rotate back and forth for spreading adhesive on the glass
- Allow drying time of 5 minutes
- Hold in place securely without any movement
- Allow an hour's time to reinstall mirror back on the button
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.