Will Not Run When Applied!
Protect the undercarriage of cars, trucks, recreational vehicles and vans from abrasion and corrosion with the 3M 03584 Professional Grade Rubberized Undercoating Spray. This easy-to-use coating does not run when applied and provides anti-corrosive protection, soundproofing benefits, and insulation to vehicles. This coating is useful for protecting wheel wells, quarter panels, door skins, the interior side of fenders, floor pans, and underside of the hook and trunk lid.
This 3M rubberized undercoating makes a valuable addition to your auto body shop or home garage. It keeps away grime, grit, and moisture that could lead to corrosion of metal components. This durable formula is thick, and it dries smooth within 30 minutes, thus ensuring protection against water, salt, and corrosion. It comes in an easy to spray aerosol for quick and effortless application. Just a few sprays and it will reduce noise to give you quieter rides. The aerosol dispenser provides the convenience of application and does not require extra investment in spray equipment such as applicator gun.
The 03584 3M undercoating spray augments protection on your car's vital underbody parts. It saves you money and can go a long way in extending the service life of your automobile. Key Features of the 3M Professional Grade Rubberized Undercoating:
- Shields underbody components of the car against corrosive damage, salt, and water
- Seals out grime, moisture, and grit to form a protective barrier on metal components
- Does not run when applied, ensuring cleaner and smoother applications
- Sound deadening benefits take care of quieter rides
- Aerosol can provide quick and easy application
- Covers about 20-25 ft.
- Cures within 30 minutes of application
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Application Type: Spray
- Color/Finish: Black
- Dry to Handle: 30 minutes
- Dry to Re-Coat: 30 Minutes at room temperature
- Dry to Touch Time: 30 minutes
- Package Contents: One 16 fl.oz. aerosol can