Designed to hold up to a heavy workload and are ideally suited for such applications as grinding door skins, coating removal, paint removal, gasket removal, rust and weld removal, general metal work, and clear coat applications on metal, plastic or fiberglass. These performance grinding discs are easily changeable with a rub and retainer nut design onto an appropriate grinding tool.
- High-performance grinding discs
- Used for grinding door skins, MIG welds or any kind of metal or fiberglass grinding.
- Other applications include paint, rust, and weld removal and metal
- Resin bond withstands heat and stabilizes the disc under pressure and heat to increase productivity
- Disc Size: 5"
- Hole Size: 7/8"
- Attachment Method: Hub & Retainer Nut
- Abrasive Mineral: Ceramic
- 20 discs per box
- Available in 60, 40, 50, 36 & 24 Grade