Ideal for Hand Sanding Applications
3M Flexible Abrasive Hookit Hand Sheets are ideal for hand sanding applications including primer sanding, blend preparation and paint finishing. These sheets provide excellent cut and finish performance with high flexibility, conformability, and a soft feel.
Excellent for sanding panel edges, and for parts including hard-to-reach areas such as bumper covers, door jambs, and door pockets as well as panel edge scuffing applications when machine sanding. These hand sheets have the cut and finish of a conventional abrasive and deliver added flexibility for hard-to-reach areas that will get the job done faster and better.
- 5.5" x 6.8"
- Comes in boxes of 25
- Thin film-backed
- Versatile and conformable
- Face-side color system lets you efficiently differentiate sheets by sanding process
- P400 - Sanding primer surfaces and e-coat surfaces
- P600 - Sanding e-coat, primer, and clear coat surfaces
- P800 - Sanding primer surfaces and scuffing clear coat for blends
- P1000 - Scuffing clear coat for blends and to remove dirt nibs/texture from refinish clear coat
- P1200 - Sanding clear coat to remove dirt nibs and texture from the surface