3M Auto Glass Urethane Windshield Adhesive is a black, medium viscosity, one-part moisture curing urethane adhesive. It provides high strength material designed to bond and seal vehicle windshields and stationary glasses. It is easy to use and requires less time to do the job.
This product is available in economical and flexible-sized packages, which is an added advantage. No mixing or measuring is necessary as the adhesive can be used directly. The adhesive has an extraordinary and maximum 750% elongation level.
How to Fix a Windshield Glass
- Apply the adhesive to the OEM urethane film on the pinch weld or directly to the glass
- Position the glass by aligning the masking tape on the glass and car body
- Press the windshield glass in place to ensure that it comes in complete contact with the adhesive
- Your windshield is fixed.
The 3M Auto Glass Urethane Windshield Adhesive comes along with a nozzle to help you apply directly or with the help of a caulking gun. The cure time for the windshield adhesive depends on a variety of factors like the make of the car, temperature, and relative humidity. This adhesive meets the OEM requirements and offers a very rapid curing rate.
The fast drying feature coupled with its high bonding strength make this product a must-have in any auto body repair shop. With a sufficient 10-15 minute work time, the 3M Auto Glass Urethane Windshield Adhesive is certainly an optimum option.
Points to Remember While Using This Product:
Certain instructions regarding storage, application, and a few safety precautions to follow while using this product.
- Store the product between the temperature range 40° - 75°
- Discard empty primer and urethane containers according to the regulations in your area
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Please refer to product label and material safety data sheet for health and safety information before using this product
3M is a pioneer in the auto body supplies and refinishing products market. They have made high-quality automotive supplies for decades. The company's reliable product line provides consistent and satisfying results.
Key Features of the 3M Auto Glass Urethane Windshield Adhesive:
- Fast Drying: provides rapid curing time
- Ample Work Time: more than sufficient 10-15 minute work time
- Suitable Surfaces: bonds glass and metal
- Easy to Use: can be applied either manually or with a caulking gun
*This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.