Looking for the perfect product for spot repairs, pinholes, stone chips, and surface imperfections? Try the 3M Acryl-Green Spot Putty 14.5 oz tube. This fast-drying formula is perfect for such projects. It has a smooth texture and is easy to spread on the affected areas.
Since it is easy to use, work time is typically 1.5 minutes. When applied in a thickness of 1/16" or less, with an ideal room temperature of 72ºF, the putty will dry within 25 minutes. Since it dries quickly, it can be sanded within 10 to 15 minutes. 3M Acryl-Green Spot Putty, 14.5 oz Tube works best over primer or polyester body fillers and can also be used on clean and sanded painted surfaces.
Special Features of 3M Acryl-Green Spot Putty, 14.5 oz Tube
- Perfect for spot repairs, pinholes, stone chips, surface imperfections
- Green colored product, available in a 14.5 oz. tube
- Fast-drying formula for quick completion of projects
- Smooth texture makes it easy to spread
- When applied at a thickness of 1/16”, it will dry within 25 minutes, ideally at a room temperature of 72ºF
- Works over primer, polyester, clean, and sanded painted surfaces
Directions for Use:
- Do not apply when ambient temperatures are below 55°F or above 110°F. Use in a well ventilated area away from sparks or open flame. (Do not apply material below the water line unless top coating.)
- For best results apply only over clean primed surfaces. (Use compressed air to remove any dust contamination).
- Apply using a plastic or metal spreader pressing the putty firmly into the imperfections; keep the application thickness to 1/16" or less. Apply in thin coats instead of one thick application.
- Allow to dry prior to sanding. Sand (wet or dry) using 3M™ abrasives in the following sequence: P180, P220, P320. Note: As with any putty, longer drying times will occur with high humidity, thick applications and low temperatures.
- Re-clean surface prior to priming or top coating. (Follow paint manufacturer's recommendation for priming and top coating).
Safety Data Sheet
Technical Data Sheet
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warning.ca.gov.