The Transtar Euro Kwik Clearcoat is a clearcoat used for most automotive refinish projects as well as with trucks and equipment. The clearcoat has a sprayable V.O.C. of 3.5 lb/gal (using EPA Test Method 24). The product meets National Rule V.O.C. regulations of 5.0 #/gal V.O.C. and Bay Area Rule 45 V.O.C. regulation of 4.5 lb/gal for Group 1 vehicles for basecoat/clearcoat systems.
This product is used with all solvent and waterborne basecoats. You can buff the Euro Kwik Clearcoat Urethane Clearcoat in 2 hours at 75°F (24°C). The product dries quickly and allows you to work faster and more efficiently. When you have the Euro Kwik Clearcoat in your auto body shop, you can easily clearcoat, buff/polish and deliver the vehicle on the same day.
- Size: 5 Liter (1.32 gallon)
- Actual V.O.C.: 2.6#/gal
- Regulatory V.O.C.: 3.4#/gal
- Color: Clearcoat
- Shelf Life: 1 Year
- Mix Ratio (by volume): 2:1
- Reducer: Transtar Urethane Grade Reducer suitable for your shop conditions
- Pot Life: 2 hours @ 68°-75°F (20°-24°C)
- Activator: 7226/7236 Euro KWIK Activators
- Reduction: Up to 5% If desired
- VOC-RTU: 3.5#/gal (420g/l)
- Solids Percent: 46.0%
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.