The Transtar Euro Classic DTM Primer is a two component primer surfacer that is applied to metal surfaces directly. The quick-drying primer reduces cycle time which translates into material and labor savings. The primer is easy to sand, wet or dry, and provides ultimate corrosion resistance and material savings. Many restoration specialists believe that tinting the Transtar Euro Classic DTM Primer with Transtar's exclusive â€˜Star Shade System' improves results and requires fewer coats.
Advantages of using the Transtar Euro Classic DTM Primer, Gallon:
- Convenient 4:1 mix ratio
- High solids formula provides improved fill and build
- Excellent sprayability and flow out
- Easy sandability
- Great corrosion resistance
- Does not contain isocyanates
- Size Gallon
- Actual/Regulatory V.O.C.: 4.0#/gal (479g/l)
- Color: Gray
- Category: Primer
- Shelf Life 1 year
- Mix Ratio (by volume) 4:1
- Pot Life 3 hours @ 70°F
- Activator: 7254/7257 Euro Classic Primer Activator
- VOC-RTU 4.4#/gal (526g/l)
- Solids Percent 62
- Coverage 650: ft2/gal
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.